Tuesday, 21 June 2016

My moon inquiry Portfolio Sample

Description: For science we were learning about the moon we were learning about the moon for three weeks so basically what we had to do was Nic sent us a slide about the moon and we ha do fill it in two of the slides were about what we already new about the moon and the other one was about what we think or want to find out. The rest of the slides were about measuring the moon we had to measure with our fists down from were the moon. Was till our arms got straight and the other one we had me sure how many fists to the horizon.

Image:




Evaluation: the learning in this task was we had to explain and show what we know,think or want to find out you could choose lots of different ways one of the ways was poster a movie, drawing or writing your ideas.

Feedback: I like how you added lots of helpful facts about the moon i now know lots more that i didn't know about the moon.
Feedfoward:Next time I think you could of added some more things that you think, I love how you have added lots of facts you already know but I would like to know more about what you think about the moon.

2 comments:

  1. I am wondering why a day on the earth is so long....what makes it this long?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not quite sure but I will research and find out.

      Delete