Friday, 16 September 2016

Art

Description: The art we are doing is called The Drunkens Path. The Drunkens Path art is when you get a couple of bits of paper and make them look cool and crazy by painting then and using lots of different colours and textures. Here is my finished product:


 


Evaluation: I think I did well with my art it was really hard but I finished it and it looks GREAT.

Feedback\Feedfoward: I love how you have chosen awesome contrasting colours. Next time you could add less cow colours. Emily. Smithers



















1 comment:

  1. Wow Charlotte! Stunning! This is a very complex piece of art that required a whole lot of patience and persistence to achieve panekiretanga! (excellence). You must be really pleased with your final result Charlotte. Well done.

    ReplyDelete